Whitewater Adventures has the best group rates in the industry. Get together a group of nine or more, and…
Ages: Must be 11 years and 75 lbs
Included: Picnic Lunch
Experience this one-day adventure river rafting in the Upper Cache Creek
Raft through eight miles of wilderness country through the Snow Mountain National Park. Enjoy a fun-filled day of whitewater excitement. Keep your eyes peeled for nesting bald eagles and the millions of turtles that call themselves home on Cache Creek. Riverside picnic is included.
The Upper Cache Creek is a Class III whitewater run through a volcanic canyon, accessible only by water. You’ll sense solitude and serenity as you guide your own raft through this remote volcanic canyon river.
On your one-day whitewater rafting adventure, you will traverse through the rugged wilderness, towering canyons, and oak-studded meadows. Swift currents, big waves, plenty of sun and whitewater will ensure action-packed excitement not soon forgotten. This is a great way to spend a day.
We are the oldest most popular originally owned outfitter on the Upper Cache Creek and one of the most reputable whitewater rafting companies in California with over 30 years of river running experience. We are the first company on the Upper Cache Creek to use top-of-the-line self-bailing rafts. We’ll ensure you have one of the most unique and memorable whitewater vacations.
Lunch is a riverside picnic alongside the banks of Cache Creek:
Turkey or ham, jack and cheddar cheese, fresh sourdough french bread, chips.
Please remember to bring plenty of water and a small ice chest for your ride.
- Over 4 hours of whitewater rafting
- Bus service from the parking lot the rafting put in point
- A picnic lunch on the river
What to bring:
- PLEASE BRING AT LEAST 1/2 GALLON OF WATER FOR YOUR TRIP – We cannot stress this enough!
- Swim-wear / shorts
- Laced tennis shoes or Tevas for rafting. You will not be able to raft with unacceptable footwear such as thongs, high heels, wedges, or bare feet. Shoes must be strapped on tightly, and have hard soles.
- Waterproof camera for selfies
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses with a head strap
- Small plastic ice chest (something that can fit 12 drinks will fit well) with plenty of water and ice for your raft ride
- Change of clothes and towel for the ride home
- If it looks like rain, bring and wool socks, a wool sweater, wool cap and rent a wetsuit from your local dive shop. It rarely rains in the summer but if it does, you’ll be ready to go.
- Plenty of drinking water for your rafting trip and a small ice chest
- Please NO alcohol on the river, booze and rapids do not mix!
PLEASE DO NOT BRING THESE ITEMS, THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE RIVER OR AT CAMP:
- No amplified music, iPhones, iPads, iAnything. Nobody wants to hear your music on the river. It’s one sure way to get banned from our trips.
- No styrofoam ice chests.